I have been keeping an eye on QR Codes of late.
Last week Richard Byrne provided an update on the use of QR Codes for teachers.
He drew attention to Russell Tarr’s QR Treasure Hunt Generator.
In addition to his Treasure Hunt Generator, Russell links to:
- QR Huh? What The Heck Is A QR Code? (Steven Anderson)
- QR Codes in the Classroom (Richard Byrne / Charity L. Preston)
- Interesting way of using QR codes in the Classroom (Tom Barrett)
- QR Code Classroom Implementation Guide (Vicki Davis)
- Hot QR Codes in the Classroom and Library (Gwyneth Jones)
- QR Codes in the Classroom (David Hopkins)
- 10 Ways to use QR Codes in the Classroom (Barbara Schroeder)
Russell has a very useful QR Code Bookmarklet too.