The conference theme is Better Computer, Better Sport.
There are eight keynote addresses:
- Arnold Baca: Education in Computer Science in Sport – A Report on 23 Years of Personal Experience.
- Yong Jiang: Predicting results/scores for the London Olympic Game based on computer model.
- Larry Katz: Successes and Challenges with Performance Analysis: An International Perspective
- Jurgen Perl: Concepts and Methods of Modelling A Case Study.
- Roger Bartlett: The Use of Artificial Neural Networks in Studying Movement Coordination.
- Martin Lames: Positional Data in Game Sports – Validation and Practical Impact.
- Dario Liebermann: Technological Diffusion Between Sport Science and Motor Rehabilitation Science
- Peter O’Donohue.
There are 61 oral presentations at the conference too. I am presenting a paper on Friday afternoon.