Drupal is a free software package (distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License) that makes it possible to organise, manage and publish content on the web.
- The morning session introduces Drupal fundamentals.
- The afternoon session provides hands-on experience of building a working Drupal website.
The training outcomes for the day are:
- Understand Drupal basics and terminology.
- Explore case studies where organisations have used Drupal.
- Learn the benefits of building websites in Drupal.
- Explore and use a real Drupal website.
- Understand how Drupal can help your work.
- Explore the building blocks of a Drupal website.